Most of my experience in the architectural and construction fields has been in the Vail Valley of Colorado. With Zehren and Associates, a builder of resorts and high-end residential projects, I became Principal of the Architectural Department in a twenty-eight person firm.
Later, I spent eight years as the Vice President and Managing Architect at Shepherd Resources, Inc, building high-end residences, a church and a golf country club.
With Dean M Koll Architects and Koll Consulting LLC, I was the owner's representative on a 10,000 sq. ft., ski-in ski-out residence and owner's representative for a 160-unit residential and clubhouse facility on Lake Pend Oreille in Idaho.
• Owner's representative on a ski-in and ski-out residence
• Oversaw 1.2 million dollars in changes to resort home
• Owner's rep and construction manager on 160-unit residential complex
and clubhouse on Lake Pend Oreille
• Managed remodeling of 1910 log cabin
• Managed remodel of an East Vail residence
• Managed remodel of a Manor Vail penthouse
• Owner Representative on 10 million dollar exterior ski project for 56 unit condominium project in Lionshead Village
• Consultant to Eagle County School District for work related to 2016-2018 Bond Election work.
I'm fully qualified as owner's representative/Project Manager in Vail, Aspen, and the Central Rockies.