Not every owner of a building or property has the construction expertise, temperament, or time to properly advocate to architects and contractors what they want done when the walls and roof go up.
The primary advantage of hiring Koll Consulting LLC is getting a trained architect and experienced builder in one person who can express the owner's desires in the technical language of the project. Read more about why you should hire an owner's representative or project manager. Our offices are conveniently located near Vail and Aspen, in the Central Rockies.
• Owner/architect and owner/contractor agreements
• Project schedule review and management
• Present design and construction plans to clients, owners, and public
• Review construction cost estimates
• Project manual (specification) technical review
• Oversee bid process and guide you through the contractor selection process
• Construction schedule review and management
• Coordinate Architect/Consultant construction oversight
• Coordinate quality assurance/quality control
We can be helpful assisting you to choose your architect for the project and assist you to hire your contractor. Additionally, we support your project through the building permit process.